Cleaning Windows and Mirrors
Discover our top tips for cleaning windows and mirrors with steam.
Cleaning Tile Grouting
Cleaning tile grouting needn’t be a chore – discover our top tips for steam cleaning.
Cleaning Stainless Steel
Gentle cleaning with no scrubbing – discover our guide to cleaning stainless steal with steam.
Steam Cleaning – Natural and Chemical Free – Environmentally Friendly
Simple, clean and environmentally friendly, steam is the most natural way to clean and is an ideal alternative to chemical cleaning methods.
Why does steam have such a strong cleaning effect?
The secret of steam cleaning lies in the combination of the blast of steam and the temperature. It’s not just easier to clean dirt, you can also access hard -to-reach areas much more easily and therefore can more thoroughly, without any chemicals. In particular cases the cleaning power of the steam can be supplemented with mechanical cleaning, for example with a brush or cloth. On top of that, since steam generation also removes minerals from the water, our devices do not leave behind any lime scale residues or streaks.
Why is everything so much faster and easier with steam?
Steam means speed – even stubborn dirt and grease is dissolved and removed in seconds, and time-consuming scrubbing is not usually necessary. Steam saves you time even when ironing – the laundry does not require extra moisture and creases are removed considerably faster.
And perhaps best of all, you only need once device for all your cleaning tasks: a steam cleaner.
7 Good Reasons to Clean with Steam:-
1. Steam is environmentally friendly – it uses no cleaning agents and has low water consumption.
2. Steam delivers a hygienic clean – even in hard-to-reach places.
3. Steam cleans effortlessly – forget scrubbing and polishing.
4. Steam is healthier – no cleaning agents necessary.
5. Steam is versatile – it can be used for cleaning kitchens, bathrooms or windows, as well as for ironing and on textiles.
6. Steam saves time – cleaning is faster with steam.
7. Steam saves money – since no cleaning agents are required.